Business Networking in the greater Corpus Christi area.
What is CC247.net?
CC247.net is striking to be the premier site for networkers, marketers, and socializing beyond the net. CC247.net is the #1 site for reviews of business networking events and functions. We strive to bring you content and relevant news of community functions from around the Corpus Christi area. Let CC247.net guide you to the event closest to you or into your companyâ€™s expanding market of the near future. Calendars, blogs, reviews, advertisement and more! Tell your customers, friends and networks to join our subscription list to get the latest news in the Coastal Bend business community. We announce mixers ribbon cuttings, clubs, speakers, and referral network gatherings. The communities we serve are Kingsville, Corpus Christi, Rockport, Alice, Port Aransas, Ingleside, Portland, Taft, Gregory, and everything in between. We bring you the knowledge of business marketing opportunists in the Coastal Bend. CC247.net â€“ more than a site, a networking business tool!
Who is CC247.net for?
You! Anyone and everyone who wants to expand and market their business or generate sales opportunities! Agents, Realtors, outside sales, contractors,...We provide the most comprehensive list of potential networking events in South Texas. Check back often to plan your week or month by quickly assessing upcoming events and deciding which opportunities best serve your interest, needs, and schedule.
Business Networking In Corpus Christi And The Coastal Bend
So often it is misconstrued or not properly understood that networking is just for the â€śwork from homeâ€ť businesses. It is more than that unique group. Although there are a great number of companies out there operating under the MLM model, we see networking as a great way we all should be using. It is maybe better to utilize terms like professional referring or business card introducing. Because if I tell you about a great movie or restaurant, although I may not get directly paid for it. I may ask that you mention it to the waitress how you were introduced to their great food, I may eventually get a meal for free. Now we are talking about beyond that platform. We are about the development of relationships when we go out to network. Although you will find the other folks afore mentioned, at some of the events we promote. We are blended enough to include all the professions. Networking can occur at church, store, car dealerships, doctorâ€™s offices, gas stations, and the bars. At all times we believe it should be a proper balance of professional and social. Asking questions that are relevant to the discussion and probing in a non-obtrusive manner. For more tips and pointers be sure to subscribe to our updates as our articles will definitely be educational and if you ever come across a tip, quote, or helpful comment, drop us a line @ CC247.net. We would love to hear from you and it strengthens our professional networking skills.
Business Networking tips.
- Dress for success! Be professional in you appearance. Dress in minimum a polo, slacks, and loafers. Ladies a knee length skirt, slacks if preferred, low heel shoe, modest jewelry, and light makeup.
- Easy on the scents. Your cologne or perfume should not be the first thing that people notice. Nor should it be the last thing lingering in the air long after u moved to the other side of a room.
- Be sure to smile. It is says to are open to conversation. Make it sincere.
- Limit the talking. Be conscious that we are to listen more than speak. If you must talk, ask more questions. If you find an issue to be controversial, limit the debating over points. No battle is one if the other person feels beat up by your banter.
- Carry cards. If you are networking a great deal, have professional business cards at the ready. Before you blast the room with yours, be sure to only ask for the cards of those that you had a conversation with, not shotgun style. Of course if you have lost someoneâ€™s or seeking to do a business card introduction, ask for a couple. Never give more than 2 to someone unless they ask.
- Limit the libations. This does mean donâ€™t drink, it just means be moderate.
- Network to build relationships. Just like with blasting the room with your card, you should not be asking for the sale right away unless u have done the proper research and asked the right questions in the proper order. There is a right way to build a house and there is wrong way. Foundations are the first things to go into place.
Area referral networking clubs, mixers, functions, and meetings provide a platform to expand your business reach. We watch the following organizations and venues closely:
- Padre Island Business Group
- West Side Business Association
- North Side Business Group
- City Chambers of Commerce
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Development Center
- American Bank Center
- The Ortiz Center
- Associated Builders and Contractors
If you know of another organization or venue we should be following, please send us an email with their information!
Our communities of service extends the entire Coastal Bend area. The municipalities we included are, Corpus Christi, Kingsville,
Port Aransas, Rockport, Portland, Gregory, Aransas Pass, Ingleside, Taft, Alice, and Robstown. If your event is located within any of these cities, we would be glad to list it on our website. Simply send us an email with the required information and it will be posted within a couple of days. We take pride in servicing the South Texas business community.
Becoming a sponsor is easy! We offer a strong market to help your business reach potential new clients. Anyone interested in business to business advertising, or targeting business professionals, owners, agents, outside sales representatives, Realtors, brokers, marketing directors, or administrators should inquire about a sponsorship slot on CC247.net. The quality does not stop there, CC247.net utilizes social media platforms like Facebook and linked in, advertises at mixers and events, and on air. Our audience is made up of professionals, counterpanes, owners, and other movers and shakers in the Coastal Bend community.